Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Haven't updated in a while....

I'm not too good at updating stuff like this... But here's what's happened lately anyway.

Below is my final version of Phun Joos, a fictional juice geared toward kids. I couldn't think of many creative things to do photography-wise, so I told the photographer doing my shoot (a fellow ACC student) to make it "bright and happy." Now that I think about it... naked people would have totally MADE this photo shoot.
......J/K

Also below, a magazine spread done for ACC's "Life4U" yearly publish. It's a magazine basically for new students, and within my class we had a little contest on which design they would choose. Mine was not chosen, but the people who organized it like photography, and I like graphics and illustration, slightly different viewpoints....






Any photography on this particular piece is NOT mine. I collected it from around the internet, and am making no money whatsoever on it. When I add this to a real-life portfolio I plan on replacing the photography with my own photos. If anyone is offended and decides to whine, however, I guess I could take it off the interwebs.

I have something else... but it's not ready for public viewin' yet =)

No comments: